The New England Barbecue Society (NEBS) exists to offer New England grillers the opportunity to learn Southern style barbecue techniques.
NEBS members receive:
- A subscription to The National Barbecue News, a monthly newspaper covering BBQ activities around the world and NEBS’ own printed newsletter “Burnt Ends” is included in every issue.
- Discounted rates to enter their grilling and barbecue competitions.
- Discounted rates to attend their cooking and judging schools.
- Member discounts at restaurants and other businesses.
- Special fees at local barbecue restaurants at their Road trip.